As our team dives deeper into our data visualization tools’ various applications, we’re blown away by the amazing variety of projects coming from the maker community.
We found this infrared night vision camera for Raspberry Pi and couldn’t resist sharing.
Here are some more specifications:
- Fully Compatible with Both the Model A and Model B Raspberry Pi
- 5 MP Omnivision 5647 Camera Module
- Still Picture Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Viewing angle: 69.9 degrees
- Camera angle: Size can be replaced
- Video: Supports 1080 p @ 30 fps, 720 p @ 60 fps and 640 x480 p 60/90 Recording 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface
- Size: Approx. 25 x 24 x 9 mm /0.99 x 0.95 x 0.36 inch
- Image Color: Black and White
Too cool. And it only costs $33.99!